Crisis Intervention Training Program Fee Schedule
The full-day fee is based on a up to 30 participants for classroom sessions (excluding Keynote Address and Awareness Seminar). Possible costs for additional participants will be discussed and agreed upon beforehand. Conference programs differ from training programs regarding participant numbers – contact us for details.
|Keynote Address||Up to 2 hours||$750 + travel/materials||No limit||N/a|
|Awareness Seminar (auditorium)||Up to 2.5 hours||$1,500 + travel/materials||No limit||N/a|
|Awareness Half-Day Workshop||Up to 4 hours||$2,000 + travel/materials||30||From $67|
|Responder I Course (Assisting Individuals in Crisis)||Two-day program (13 contact hours)||$6,000 + travel/materials||30||From $200|
|Responder II Course (Group Crisis Intervention)||Two-day program (14 contact hours)||$7,500 + travel/materials||30||From $250|
|Operations Full-Day Workshop||Up to 8 contact hours||$5,000 + travel/materials||30||From $167|
- pre- and post-program consultations via phone, email or Skype
- pre- and post-program optional activities via emails and networking community site
- electronic handout/workbook master (for duplication by client)
- standard program customization and design time
- handout and audio-visual development time
- program set-up and tear-down time, and program presentation
- As indicated, fees always include standard programs that are normally customized for the client and program participants. If the client requires additional program and materials customization, such as for a custom keynote address, there may be an extra fee, which will be discussed and agreed upon during the pre-program consultation.
- The full-day fee is based on a maximum of 30 participants for classroom sessions (excluding Keynote Address and Awareness Seminar). Possible costs for additional participants will be discussed and agreed upon beforehand. Conference programs differ from training programs regarding participant numbers – contact us for details.
- Optional materials (books and miscellaneous learning aids) may be available as part of the training event or at substantially discounted prices – contact us for discount options.
- A list of client-provided audio-visual equipment and some miscellaneous training materials will be sent to client when training event is contracted.
- Travel expenses are additional for keynote and half-day programs. We strongly encourage clients to consider an all-inclusive fee option, especially for the full-day program, which covers all travel expenses (there are no extra expenses in an all-inclusive fee and we bear the cost of future travel increases). With travel expenses fluctuating daily now, the all-inclusive option locks in one total, unchangeable fee for budget purposes. International travel or long U.S. flights may require business-level airfare. When requested, we can submit an all-inclusive option for consideration for keynote and half-day programs.